[iptv-users] New H.264 Encoder Suggestions

Ronald D. Fellman rfellman at qvidium.com
Tue Jul 7 22:20:27 EDT 2009

I represent a small company, QVidium Technologies, that makes what we
believe to be an extremely high quality, price competitive line of 4:2:0
H.264 and MPEG2 HD and SD encoder/decoder/transcoder products. We have 3
patents on our video over IP transport technologies (both FEC and ARQ
error correction and IP clock synchronization), giving us what we
believe is among the best video transport available. Our products are
used by companies such as CNN as well as local broadcasters and
educational, governmental, and health institutions. Our prices range
from $1,250 (SD, MPEG2, no error correction) to $9,500 (1080i HD H.264
with error correction and transcoding capability), and four other price
points in between - depending upon your needs.

We do not advertise, other than via Google, so you may not have heard of
us. So for that reason, I hope you don't mind that I am posting this
admittedly self-promotional recommendation. You can see what we have by
going to http://www.qvidium.com. We have our datasheets under the
products page and manuals on the downloads page. You can look at some
clips by going to: http://www.qvidium.com/captures.

Please feel free to give me a call if you would like to discuss your
application with me.

Thanks,
-ron

Ronald D. Fellman, Ph.D.
QVidium Technologies, Inc.
Phone:  858-792-6407
FAX:    858-792-9131
Mobile: 858-336-3601
E-mail: RFellman at QVidium.com
Web:    www.QVidium.com

This e-mail message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s)
and may contain QVidium's Proprietary, Confidential and Privileged
information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution is prohibited.