[iptv-users] JDSU tester

Adam Palmblad adam.palmblad at gmail.com
Wed Aug 18 03:37:09 EDT 2010

Afaik there's no encryption that ruins the whole IP packet so IP information
can always be analyzed(i.e packet loss and reordering), which I see as the
most important part if you also monitor the distribution before the IP
network.But Agama support DVB encryption and can analyze streams with that,
I think that they have support for some non dvb encryptions as well.

They also have STB integrations which makes it possible for STBs
to continuous send back quality data, it's really great. Depending on STB
this can be done after the stream is encrypted.

//Adam