[iptv-users] JDSU tester

Frank Bulk - iName.com frnkblk at iname.com
Wed Aug 18 23:48:48 EDT 2010

If you can't look inside the video stream because of encryption issues then
that will help direct you to an appropriate tool.  No use paying for all the
L7 stuff if you only have L3/4 to work with.

Which STBs does it integrate with?  I'm highly suspect of vendor claims in
this area, because the chance that one's environment matches up such that
you can actually take advantage of it is slim.

Frank