[iptv-users] Open Source Broadcast Encoder

Kieran Kunhya kieran at kunhya.com
Mon Dec 6 19:24:33 EST 2010

The main reason we've asked on a few places for feedback is because we want to get the design right first time. There are a lot of legitimate use-cases that may well require significant design changes.

There's also a lot of people who are frustrated with the quality/price of hardware encoders who have all had a similar lightbulb idea.

The licence will probably be GPL with certain sections possibly LGPL.