[iptv-users] 8 port switch

Jared Gordon jaredgordon at wctatel.com
Mon Aug 22 16:43:04 EDT 2011

Frank,

Not sure on price- but Zyxel has the ES2108 that looks like it will
handle VLANs:

http://us.zyxel.com/Products/details.aspx?PC1IndexFlag=20040520161143&L2
=20060301191607&L3=20060301191611&CategoryGroupNo=7B9E3217-7C30-4CD1-99A
6-7258C810B494

We have used the small HP managed switches- not for your purposes
specifically, but it should work:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16833316209

Have you also considered a wireless gateway device?  For not much more
money- you can have a wireless N access point built in.  You probably
don't need VDSL2, but it has a WAN port for FTTP connectivity.  Around
$120 I think:

http://us.zyxel.com/Products/details.aspx?PC1IndexFlag=20040812093058&L2
=20040521181636&L3=20040521181639&CategoryGroupNo=PDCA201013