[iptv-users] Multicast video stream to EIA analog channel

Adam Palmblad adam.palmblad at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 02:29:02 EST 2012

Hi,

I haven't worked with them for a while but as I remember I think you
could do "anything" via telnet/ssh, so you don't actually need the
remote and so fourth. The documentation I had described that well, but
I'm unsure what documentation you get if you only by one box and don't
have a support agreement.

//Adam