[Irtf-rr] IP Address Distribution

Wu Min wumin_noname@hotmail.com
Thu, 05 Dec 2002 19:40:43 +0000

Hi,

Modelling the Internet topology has been very well investigated. How about
the topology of IP address block distribution in the Internet? Does the
distribution follow the power laws as well?

I am looking for such generator. Is there any?

The following is what I intend to do. I need several massive, if possible,
network topologies with IP address block distributions that have close
characteristic of the real Internet. The reason for the visibility of the IP
addresses is that I am trying to analyze the traffic forwarding and traffic
distribution pattern at every router.

Thank you in advance.

-Wumin