[Irtf-rr] San Diego IETf Meeting

avri at psg.com avri at psg.com
Sat Jul 17 13:29:50 EDT 2004

Hi,

To answer your questions:

1. There is currently no work going on in route optimization for mobile
hosts.  I would, however, welcome, a proposal to add this work.

2. I have not received any feedback since I became chair of the group
fro the micro-mobilty sub-group.

3. As far as I know no work has been done in this group on Nemo
networks.  Again I would welcome adding work on this to the group's
activities.

We have a slot scheduled for San diego, and if would would like to make
a presentation ion the issues you think should be researched, please
let me know and I will add you to the agenda.

I am still attempting to get the group reactivated after several years
of relative inactivity.  Anyone who has a set of issues they would like
to see researched should contact the list or me privately.

thanks
a.