[j-nsp] cisco's multivrf with routing instances.. is this possible?

telecom@servidor.unam.mx telecom@servidor.unam.mx
Fri, 2 Aug 2002 11:27:51 -0500 (CDT)

On Fri, 2 Aug 2002, Jesper Skriver wrote:

Ok thanks Jesper... but i thought you said to look on the documentation..
is not there anymore?

I know that you can try any configuration you want on any vendor.. but for
small customers you always wanna go with what's officially supported and
documented.. Anybody else knows if this is officially supported?  I heard
that Juniper only recommends source filtering for this type of scenarios..