[j-nsp] juniper/unisphere comparative tests

dave o'leary doleary@juniper.net
Fri, 30 Aug 2002 06:26:45 -0700

At 02:46 PM 8/30/2002 +0200, Aman Singh wrote:

>I am trying to source documentation that compares  juniper to unisphere  .
>All that i have so far is a Network World pdf on Mpls with rsvp-te.
>can anyone please  assist ?

Aman,
As you probably know, the Unisphere ERX product line was acquired
by Juniper in July.  We'll be glad to provide information about how the
two product lines compare, but it would help if you let us know a little
more about your network application since there are thousands of
features and points of comparison, and to move forward without some
starting point would be guesswork on our behalf.

Thanks,
                                         dave