[j-nsp] CoS on Junos5.3

Josef Buchsteiner josefb@juniper.net
Thu, 05 Dec 2002 11:32:20 +0100

At 10:24 AM 11/28/2002, Josef Buchsteiner wrote:
>At 05:29 PM 11/27/2002, Sonny I Franslay wrote:
>>Hi Josef,
>>
>>Would the symptom comes back if we cold reboot the router?
>
>it should not

Sonny,
         want to add to my statement that it 'may work' after
a cold reboot. If the logical interface number changes after
a reboot we still fail to rewrite ieee. PR26012 has been
fixed but is not available on any released version yet. For
the time being the only workaround is to deactivate/activate
the class-of-service stanza.

hope this helps
Josef