[j-nsp] Juniper as a route-server

Guy Davies Guy.Davies@telindus.co.uk
Thu, 5 Dec 2002 20:46:19 -0000

This e-mail is private and may be confidential and is for the intended
recipient only.  If misdirected, please notify us by telephone and confirm
that it has been deleted from your system and any copies destroyed.  If you
are not the intended recipient you are strictly prohibited from using,
printing, copying, distributing or disseminating this e-mail or any
information contained in it.  We use reasonable endeavors to virus scan all
e-mails leaving the Company but no warranty is given that this e-mail and
any attachments are virus free.  You should undertake your own virus
checking.  The right to monitor e-mail communications through our network is
reserved by us.