[j-nsp] filter to count http requests

tchoel . tchoel@hotmail.com
Mon, 18 Nov 2002 17:07:48 +0000

hi,

no infact, there is a large network connected to the upstream via filtered
interface. I couldn't be able to unserstand why I can not count the network
total request. I'm not an expert on tcp processes. I know that browsers
utilize several (4 ?) tcp sessions to retrieve the requested url. Is that
the reason filter fails for a network? Can you refer to me any source of
information for that ?
Thanks for your time.

Regards,
tchoel