[j-nsp] JNCIS Questions

Neil Stirling neil.stirling@nortelnetworks.com
Fri, 13 Sep 2002 13:34:47 +0100

------_=_NextPart_001_01C25B21.F0FE8C5C

Hi all.

I'm doing revision for my JNCIS, and need to ask some questions.......

What version of LDP is implemented ?
Are the T-series tested ?
What version of JUNOS is in the v2 exam ?
If RIP is covered, to what detail ?

Also, I have completed the Boson JNCIS tests, read through some Juniper
white papers and the following books;
JNR: The Complete reference.
Cisco Press: Internet Routing Architectures.
Cisco Press: Routing TCP/IP v2.

The Boson test includes general, config, BGP, OSPF, ISIS, Multicast, MPLS,
hardware, IPv6, VPN.
Is Boson a good guide, or way off ?

I am not looking for direct yes/no answers (NDA), but can anyone suggest
more sources of information pertinent to the actual exam (those that have
completed it), or recommend anything I have missed ?

Thanks for your help.

neil.

------_=_NextPart_001_01C25B21.F0FE8C5C

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
5.5.2655.35">
<TITLE>JNCIS Questions</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Hi all.</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>I'm doing revision for my JNCIS, and need to ask some =
questions.......</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>What version of LDP is implemented ?</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>Are the T-series tested ?</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>What version of JUNOS is in the v2 exam ?</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>If RIP is covered, to what detail ?</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Also, I have completed the Boson JNCIS tests, read =
through some Juniper white papers and the following books;</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>JNR: The Complete reference.</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>Cisco Press: Internet Routing Architectures.</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>Cisco Press: Routing TCP/IP v2.</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>The Boson test includes general, config, BGP, OSPF, =
ISIS, Multicast, MPLS, hardware, IPv6, VPN.</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>Is Boson a good guide, or way off ?</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>I am not looking for direct yes/no answers (NDA), but =
can anyone suggest more sources of information pertinent to the actual =
exam (those that have completed it), or recommend anything I have =
missed ?</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Thanks for your help.</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>neil.</FONT>
</P>

</BODY>