[j-nsp] JNCIS Questions

Kisito Nguene Ndoum kisito@juniper.net
Fri, 13 Sep 2002 15:03:13 +0200

--=====================_18438533==_.ALT

Neil,

Read this Prep Guide, and I hope you'll find the answers to your questions
http://www.juniper.net/training/certification/prep_guide.html

Also available is a JNCIS sample test on-line ( free )
http://www.juniper.net/training/certification/sample_test.html

For other certification-related details, please visit this page :
http://www.juniper.net/training/certification/

Hope this helps,

- Kisito

At 14:34 9/13/2002, Neil Stirling wrote:

>Hi all.
>
>I'm doing revision for my JNCIS, and need to ask some questions.......
>
>What version of LDP is implemented ?
>Are the T-series tested ?
>What version of JUNOS is in the v2 exam ?
>If RIP is covered, to what detail ?
>
>Also, I have completed the Boson JNCIS tests, read through some Juniper
>white papers and the following books;
>JNR: The Complete reference.
>Cisco Press: Internet Routing Architectures.
>Cisco Press: Routing TCP/IP v2.
>
>The Boson test includes general, config, BGP, OSPF, ISIS, Multicast, MPLS,
>hardware, IPv6, VPN.
>Is Boson a good guide, or way off ?
>
>I am not looking for direct yes/no answers (NDA), but can anyone suggest
>more sources of information pertinent to the actual exam (those that have
>completed it), or recommend anything I have missed ?
>
>Thanks for your help.
>
>neil.

Neil,<br><br>
Read this Prep Guide, and I hope you'll find the answers to your
questions<br>
Also available is a JNCIS sample test on-line ( free )<br>
For other certification-related details, please visit this page :<br>
Hope this helps,<br><br>
- Kisito<br><br>
At 14:34 9/13/2002, Neil Stirling wrote:<br><br>