[j-nsp] Advertising a default route from JUNOS

MPuras at solunet.com MPuras at solunet.com
Fri Apr 4 11:38:43 EST 2003

You could create a generate route like such:

    generate {
        route 0.0.0.0/0 policy if-upstream-routes-exist;
    }

    policy-statement if-upstream-routes-exist {
        term only-certain-contributing-routes {
            from {

                route-filter 10.100.0.0/17 exact;
            }
            then accept;
        }
        term reject-all-other-routes {
            then reject;
        }
    }

then just follow the remaining instructions for advertising it into OSPF.

Thanks,

Mario Puras
SoluNet Technical Support
Mailto: mpuras at solunet.com
Direct: (321) 309-1410
888.449.5766 (USA) / 888.SOLUNET (Canada)