[j-nsp] BGP config ?

Gary Tate gtate at juniper.net
Mon Apr 28 14:42:04 EDT 2003

There are a number of ways to add routing entries: static, generate,
aggregate the choice is dependent on the type of route you are trying
to create and for what purpose.

Once the static routes, aggregates routes, generate routes are created
under routing-options you then need to export them using bgp export
policies.

Let me know if you need some examples or further help.

Gary