[j-nsp] Juniper & other vendor MPLS interoperability.

John Senior js at irishbroadband.ie
Thu Dec 4 10:56:34 EST 2003

Hi folks,

I have a network that I would like to deploy MPLS in.  If I had the
money I would put M5s or M7s in everywhere, but I don't so I need
something cheaper - I will put a single M5 or M7 regionally and
at each POP put in something from another vendor.  I only really
need ethernet interfaces everywhere so I am looking at a Cisco
2948 or a Riverstone RS80, what have other people used?  I currently
use Enterasys XP2400s everywhere but they have no plans to support
MPLS on them.

All the best,

John.

--