[j-nsp] Filtering OSPF routes

Ajay Bhardwaj ajay.bhardwaj at in.spectranet.com
Mon Feb 10 13:08:41 EST 2003

Hi all,

We have cisco 7200 router and M-5 router both running ospf and part of area 10.

I want to deny few routes which are flowing trough ospf from 7200 to m5 either at 7200 side or m5 side. Pls if anyone have any solution to this would be gr8 help for me.

Ajay Bhardwaj

Spectra Net Ltd - WORLDCLASS BROADBAND INFRASTRUCTURE, SERVICES AND SOLUTIONS for your entire INTERNET, IDC, CABLE TV, O&M and B.P.O requirements.

Spectra Net Ltd may monitor and read all e-mails as it is presumed that they are sent or received in connection with the business of Spectra Net Ltd or for business use only. Spectra Net Ltd monitors e-mails for security reasons to ensure that no unauthorized disclosure of Spectra Net Ltd's confidential information is passed via the e-mail system.
This e-mail and any attachments are confidential. It is intended for the recipient only. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, disclosure, distribution, printing or copying of this e-mail is unauthorized. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender by replying to this e-mail and delete the e-mail from your computer.
The contents of any attachment to this e-mail may contain software viruses, which could damage your own computer system. While Spectra Net Ltd has taken every reasonable precaution to minimize this risk, we cannot accept liability for any damage which you sustain as a result of software viruses. You should carry out your own virus checks before opening the attachment.