[j-nsp] Filtering Extended Communities from VPN-CE's

Scott Stoddard scott at gblx.net
Mon Feb 10 15:32:06 EST 2003

    Does anyone know of a way to do this? After hooking up a juniper as a CE in a l3vpn, I was able to tag extended VPN communities on routes advertised to the PE and since we are redistributing based on communities in the core side of the VPN I was able to advertise these blocks into another completely different vrf... I want to allow people to use standard communities but deny any extended that would allow them to introduce their blocks to a neighbor vpn. Thanks.

--Scott