[j-nsp] BGP Command translations from IOS to JUNOS

Dave Humphrey dave.humphrey at telindus.co.uk
Tue Feb 18 21:01:30 EST 2003

The Juniper command shows the routes being received BEFORE any policy is
applied. If yoy want to see the routes afterwards use next-hop or some other
attribute unique to the neighbor to filter output from the routing table.

Similarly the show route advertising protocol bgp x.x.x.x command will show
what you are sending to the peer AFTER you have applied your outbound
policy.

Dave H.