Réf. : Re: [j-nsp] bridge ethernet over atm ( DSL)

pourtier at ornis.com pourtier at ornis.com
Fri Jun 20 12:57:41 EDT 2003

is it possible to have  a sample configuration on the juniper and on a
cisco 806 with a new JUNOS

Thanks a lot

Philippe POURTIER
ORNIS SA
_______________________
tel : (+0033 ) 0825 000 412
Email : pourtier at ornis.com
_______________________

                    Hannes
                    Gredler              Pour :  pourtier at ornis.com
                    <hannes at junip        cc :    juniper-nsp at puck.nether.net
                    er.net>              Objet :      Re: [j-nsp] bridge ethernet over atm ( DSL )

                    20/06/2003
                    01:01

On Mon, Jun 16, 2003 at 01:35:11PM +0200, pourtier at ornis.com wrote:
| Hello,
|
| I Would like to know if it is possible to do bridge ethernet connections
| over ATM between Juniper M5 and CISCO 806.
|
| I already have connections between My JUNIPER M5 and CISCO 827 with vp /
vc
| 8/35 ( in france )
|
| here is a sample configuration if my interface :
|

| noc at TEST# show interfaces at-0/0/0 unit 101
| description TEST;
| vci 1.101;
| shaping {
|     cbr 498432;
| }
| oam-period 5;
| oam-liveness {
|     up-count 1;
| }
| family inet {
|     address 10.101.1.1/30;
| }
|
| [edit]
|

| here is my JUNOS : JUNOS 4.3R2 built 2001-02-22 03:24:10 UTC
|
| Should I upgrade my JUNOS ? and is there a person who have already done
| this kind of connections ?

ether-over-ATM is not supported in that 4.3 - pls upgrade to [at least
5.3 where the feature got introduced], better 5.5, 5.6, 5.7 coz 5.3 is
already
EOL]

/hannes