[j-nsp] 5.7R2.4: feb nh_ifl_decrement_mcast_count log messages

Matti Saarinen mjs at cc.tut.fi
Thu Jun 26 09:49:01 EDT 2003

I just upgraded our M10 to JUNOS 5.7R2.4. After the upgrade, I began
to see the following log messages.

feb nh_ifl_increment_mcast_count: no IPv4 family on ifl 0 for list 33
feb nh_ifl_decrement_mcast_count: no IPv4 family on ifl 0 for list 33
feb nh_ifl_increment_mcast_count: no IPv4 family on ifl 0 for list 33
feb nh_ifl_decrement_mcast_count: no IPv4 family on ifl 0 for list 32
feb nh_ifl_increment_mcast_count: no IPv4 family on ifl 0 for list 34

What is causing these? And what do these entries mean in a first
place?

I couldn't find any information abot this with Google. Juniper's web
site's search engine didn't give any information either (well, it
doesn't allow me to search Customer Support Center section even though
I have access to CSC (except the SW downloads))

Cheers,

--
- Matti -