[j-nsp] router load

David Brazewell dbrazewell at easynet.co.uk
Mon Nov 3 12:43:35 EST 2003

Hi Again

ok show task memory detail seems to give a complete breakdown of everything
that is running on the router memory wise. An equivalent command for cpu
usage is exactly what I am looking for. However "show system processes
detail" does not give this kind of breakdown:

admin at whatever> show system processes extensive

  PID USERNAME  PRI NICE  SIZE    RES STATE    TIME   WCPU    CPU COMMAND
 2274 root       41   0   248M   246M RUN    668.6H 51.51% 51.51% rpd

I want something that tells me what rpd is up to but im starting to think
that you cant get this granularity because of the way BSD works

thanks

david