[j-nsp] vpn-apply-export

harry harry at juniper.net
Mon Nov 10 11:37:43 EST 2003

Hmmm. The static route does not appear to have the "from-customer from-lix
from-six" communities attached, nor does it have any as path attributes. I
do not think the static should be advertised in this context, regardless of
JUNOS version as you policy only accepts routes with these attributes. You
can add community/AS path attributes to a static on routing-options; perhaps
this information was there at one time?

As for why it works with vrf-target, this is easy. This option exports all
active routes in the VRF, which includes the static default.

HTHs