[j-nsp] vpn-apply-export

harry harry at juniper.net
Mon Nov 10 12:06:38 EST 2003

I think I need to see the complete config to get a better handle. It sounds
like you are saying:

 term limited-routes {
        from {
            protocol [ bgp aggregate static ];
            as-path limited-routes;
        }
        then accept;
    }

Is part of your unicast PE-PE BGP routing policy. I assumed this was part of
your VRF related policies.