[j-nsp] Strange log IS-IS messages.

Aviva Garrett aviva at juniper.net
Wed Nov 19 10:15:18 EST 2003

Hi Ender,

Can you tell me whether you were using the regular or the advanced
search engine, and what string you searched on?

BTW, I entered RPD_ISIS_ADJDOWN in the advanced search engine and got
direct links to the documentation. For JUNOS 6.1, see
http://www.juniper.net/techpubs/software/junos/junos61/
syslog-messages61/html/rpd9.html

Thanks,
..Aviva