[j-nsp] Strange log IS-IS messages.

David Martinez CSIC RedIRIS david.martinez at rediris.es
Fri Nov 21 05:21:00 EST 2003

El Miércoles, 19 de Noviembre de 2003 16:15, Aviva Garrett escribió:
> Hi Ender,
>
> Can you tell me whether you were using the regular or the advanced
> search engine, and what string you searched on?

	I tried both.

> BTW, I entered RPD_ISIS_ADJDOWN in the advanced search engine and got
> direct links to the documentation. For JUNOS 6.1, see
> http://www.juniper.net/techpubs/software/junos/junos61/
> syslog-messages61/html/rpd9.html

	Frankly, I didn't tried RPD_ISIS_ADJDOWN, I decided to try "3-Way Handshake
Failed" (the second string from the error).

	What annoys me is that the search engine returns:

Document count: Handshake (541) Failed (328) 3-Way Handshake... (19)

	First: why the 5 first results have neither "3-way" or "handshake"? Only a
lot of "failed". If I try a multiword search, is because I want *all* the
words. Maybe we all are used to Google, but I don't think it is absurd to
filter first for the three words.

	Anyway, I suppposed that in your website would exist a catalog 'a la' Cisco
with all the possible error messages.

	Then I should not worry at all with this error?

	Thanks,

		Ender.