[j-nsp] Firewall filter help.

Gary Tate gtate at juniper.net
Fri Nov 21 18:34:59 EST 2003

Add a count statement in the 'then' part of the filters to see if it is
catching the source address 1.1.1.1/32

You can use show firewall filter DDD

Add a counter to the default accept term also and you will see what
action is being caught.

If it is being sent to the routing-instance DDD then you need to check
that you can reach the next-hop

try:

ping 3.3.3.3 source 1.1.1.1 routing-instance DDD

Gary