[j-nsp] Send default route via ospf to a specific area

Michael Friedel mikef at thruport.com
Fri Oct 10 13:12:32 EDT 2003

I saw a previous post on adding a default route and not having it in the
forwarding table by using no-install. That seems to work and the
recieving machine gets the default routes exported to it via ospf fine.
But when I try and set it to only send it to a specific area, it doesn't
seem to send the route (yes its the right area). I did add the current
bogons list to the martians
(including 224.0.0.0/3 orlonger), but it shoudnt affect just that 1 area
if ospf at all. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks ahead of
time.
  -Mike

Heres some cuts from a test config:
#routing options ...