[j-nsp] Send default route via ospf to a specific area

harry harry at juniper.net
Fri Oct 10 13:30:53 EDT 2003

I think this is because injecting LSA into one area, bit not another, is a
function of area types, i.e., stub vs NSSA, as opposed to policy. You cannot
use export policy to filter LSAs from a given area. Things like "to-area"
are normally used to adjust the metric of a route, not to perform filtering.

Also:

     term 2 {
>         from protocol ospf;
>         then accept;
>     }

Is the default and should not have any real impact.

The bottom line is that an ASBR will generate external LSAs into all
non-stub areas by protocol specification.

HTHs.