[j-nsp] JUNOS Equivalent to CISCO IOS next-hop-self

Paul Goyette pgoyette at juniper.net
Mon Oct 20 21:27:02 EDT 2003

I can confirm that more than one customer has noticed that the
next-hop-self is unconditional, and therefore one's policy needs
to be selective WRT which routes are affected by such a policy.

I am not aware of any instances where this has been discovered
only after deployment in production networks.