[j-nsp] question on equal paths load balancing

Lars Higham lhigham at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 5 04:16:51 EDT 2003

Hello Bosco,

Get my Hutch GPRS working and I'll answer this for you
;-)

For (1), yes, though you'll have to co-ordinate with
provider A if you want this to be bi-directional.
Reference BGP multipath and EBGP multihop methods of
load-balancing, as well as exportorting a per-packet
load-balancing policy to the forwarding-options in
your Juniper peering router.

For (2), I don't know if you're talking about the same
two links to provider A?

Regards,
Lars Higham

--- Bosco Sachanandani