[j-nsp] M160 Craft Interface

MPuras at solunet.com MPuras at solunet.com
Sat Sep 27 18:49:21 EDT 2003

Hello All.  I am working on an M160 that has a dead craft interface hense it
does not display any LEDs or displays anything on the front panel module
LCD.  Issuing a "show chassi craft-interface" display something to the
effect of "no FPM found" However, all the FPCs and PICs are passing traffic
normally.  My question is whether the craft-interface requires or utilizes
any of the spare fuses?

My next question is, what are the spare fuses being used for?

Thanks,

Mario Puras
SoluNet Technical Support
Mailto: mpuras at solunet.com
Direct: (321) 309-1410
888.449.5766 (USA) / 888.SOLUNET (Canada)