[j-nsp] ISIS overload bit settings

harry harry at juniper.net
Mon Sep 29 16:25:36 EDT 2003

http://www.juniper.net/techpubs/software/junos/junos60/swconfig60-routing/ht
ml/isis-summary30.html#1014637

Note that the default is 0, meaning the OL condition is persistent. With a
time-out of say 30 seconds, the OL bit should clear 30 seconds after rpd has
started. A commit does not restarted RPD. To test either reboot or issue
request restart routing.

It is not called "on-startup", but because rpd starts as part of a router's
start up, it functions like a start up option.

HTHs.