[j-nsp] BGP export

Jonas Frey (Probe Networks) jf at probe-networks.de
Thu Apr 15 02:54:38 EDT 2004

Hello,

we are currently using static routes on our Juniper and therefore a
static export policy. However, now we need to connect a customer
directly to our Juniper and i have to deaggregate our /18 and slice his
net out of it. Since we are exporting the static table, BGP would now
announce alot of small deaggregated blocks, which is not what we'd like
to have.
Whats the best way to still rip out a say /24 out of the /18 and still
announce the /18 to all peers? This shouldnt be much of a problem,
however i cant figure out howto do it.

Regards,
Jonas