[j-nsp] BGP advertise-inactive (even not the *best* BGP route)

Paul Goyette pgoyette at juniper.net
Thu Aug 19 17:27:45 EDT 2004

Well,

Whereas, BGP advertises a set of path attributes and a list
of prefixes to which that set of attributes applies, _and_

Whereas, BGP protocol spec says that if a prefix is later
associated with a new set of path attributes then the new set
replaces the old set,

How would you propose that we associate a single prefix with
more than one set of attributes?