[j-nsp] juniper pingmib test configaration

Koti Reddy.B koti_bh at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 29 22:43:54 EDT 2004

Hi Venkat,

iam setting all columns values in pingCtlTable, it giving problem only when setting jnxPingCtlRoutingInstanceName( not able to set any juniper extended ping mib). iam guessing some problem with rourer confugaration.

thanks,
Koti.

Bala Venkata <balavenkata at netscape.net> wrote:
First off, I see in Juniper docs that you need to setup the row in
pingCtlTable with a 'minimu' of 4 columns values (pingCtlOwnerIndex,
pingCtlTestName, pingCtlTargetAddress and pingCtlRowStatus)
I don't see test name and owner index in your snippet, did
you try setting them too ?

I would also double check to make sure the VRF name matches
in both ur SNMP set and in device config (sometimes cAse-sensitivity
takes two or more read-thru's :--))

m2c,

/bala