[j-nsp] file maintenance

Jonas Frey jf at probe-networks.de
Thu Dec 9 17:20:16 EST 2004

Robert,

"start shell" gives you only normal user rights (on freebsd), this has
nothing todo with the super-user rights you may have in JunOS.
You probably have to be root to delete the files, you can do this via:
"start shell"
"su root"
Put in the root-password if asked. You should be able to delete the
files.

Regards,
Jonas