[j-nsp] Rewriting ToS on the edge

Richmond, Jeff (ELI) jeff_richmond at eli.net
Mon Dec 13 10:54:10 EST 2004

Jerome, you would want something along these lines I believe (I am using EXP
here, but you just need to substitute for DSCP or Precedence). I believe
this worked fine last time I tested it, but it has been a while. Basically,
I am taking anything marked 010 or 011 and rewriting it to 010, and 000 I am
leaving at 000.

class-of-service {
    classifiers {
        exp TEST-EXP-CLASSIFIER {