[j-nsp] Hardware Requirements

Fouant, Stefan A stefan.fouant at mci.com
Wed Dec 22 14:59:42 EST 2004

Hi,

It's listed on page 45 "Gigabit Ethernet PIC with SFP" of the M20 Internet
Router PIC Guide.  I've included it below for your reference.

NOTE: On the M5, M10, M20, M40, and M160 routers, this PIC requires an
enhanced FPC.  See the hardware guide for your router for more information.

HTHs.

Stefan Fouant
Senior Network Engineer
UUNET / MCI