[j-nsp] Part Numbers

Richard A Steenbergen ras at e-gerbil.net
Fri Feb 13 20:02:02 EST 2004

On Fri, Feb 13, 2004 at 03:30:55PM -0800, Aviva Garrett wrote:
> Hi Kashif,
>
> The 750- part numbers are used by engineering and manufacturing. The P-
> part numbers are model numbers that are used on the price list. Both are
> officially recognized and equally preferred.

I don't suppose there is a list of the part numbers floating about
anywhere? I've had a couple of instances where I've needed to talk part
numbers with people, and the only reference I had was flipping through
live boxes and doing "show chassis hardware" to look for a match (which
works for everything except the chassis itself, that part number is never
shown for some reason :P).