[j-nsp] OSPF Debug

sthaug at nethelp.no sthaug at nethelp.no
Tue Feb 24 02:22:44 EST 2004

> I.e., I do fully understand, I just want to be sure everyone
> keeps in mind that folks employ this list _because they don't
> have or can't get official support in place.

Are you sure "because" is the right word here?

I'm a recent subscriber to juniper-nsp, so I don't really know enough
about how this list works yet. On cisco-nsp, I know there were quite
a few times we used the list even though we had an official support
contract. Why? Mostly because we felt that we could often get a quicker
answer from the people on the cisco-nsp list than through official
channels - also because there is great value in getting answers from
the "people in the trenches" as oppposed to the more official answers
you get through official support channels.

Steinar Haug, Nethelp consulting, sthaug at nethelp.no