[j-nsp] Kchip errors

Katsuya Saito viperbjpn at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 8 23:31:55 EDT 2004

hi,

a few week ago, we face same problem on our M10,
then our vendor said that problem cause B-chip on FEB,
So you need to change yours.
# i dont know M40's case, sorry.

Anyway you should send your support info to you vendor or J-TAC.

BTW, you may check your error statistics, using command as follow;

> show pfe statistics error

PFE error statistics:
        C chip    A1 chip    A2 chip
    ---------- ---------- ----------
             0          0          0  scan fail
             0          0        N/A  A1<->C CRC error
             0        N/A          0  A2<->C CRC error
           N/A          0          0  A<->B CRC error

 B chip slots:
             0          1          2          3
    ---------- ---------- ---------- ----------
             0          0          0          0   scan fail
             0          0          0          0   A1->B CRC error
             0          0          0          0   A2->B CRC error
             0          0          0          0   correctable ECC error
             0          0          0          0   uncorrectable ECC error
             0          0          0          0   multiple ECC errors
             0          0          0          0   B->HS link error
             0          0          0          0   A1->Bm error
             0          0          0          0   A2->Bo error
             0          0          0          0   write buffer overflow
             0          0          0          0   Bo FIFO sync error
             0          0          0          0   Bo FIFO size error
             6          0          0          0   Bo stream stuck error
             0          0          0          0   Bo SRAM parity error

             4          5          6          7
    ---------- ---------- ---------- ----------
             0          0          0          0   scan fail
             0          0          0          0   A1->B CRC error
             0          0          0          0   A2->B CRC error
             0          0          0          0   correctable ECC error
             0          0          0          0   uncorrectable ECC error
             0          0          0          0   multiple ECC errors
             0          0          0          0   B->HS link error
             0          0          0          0   A1->Bm error
             0          0          0          0   A2->Bo error
             0          0          0          0   write buffer overflow
             0          0          0          0   Bo FIFO sync error
             0          0          0          0   Bo FIFO size error
             0          0          0          0   Bo stream stuck error
             0          0          0          0   Bo SRAM parity error

thnks,

---Katsuya