[j-nsp] config change

Levent Ogut (posts) lom at doruk.net.tr
Mon Jul 26 13:08:06 EDT 2004

Hi folks,

I have a problem , actually it can't be count as a problem but a wierd
thing,

 some times I get in the configuration mode and try some commands to check
how they are working but not entering the commands just "?",
after that when I quit to the operational mode it says
Configuration is changed, when I looked to the candidate and current config
there is no difference.

Is this just happens to me or usuall stuff ?

Thanks in advanced

[edit]
rasmus at budu# show | compare

[edit]
rasmus at budu# quit
The configuration has been changed but not committed
Exit with uncommitted changes? [yes,no] (yes)