[j-nsp] config change

Harry Reynolds harry at juniper.net
Mon Jul 26 13:27:11 EDT 2004

I believe this is normal. Sometimes navigating in the configuration
hierarchy creates new branches, which are then deleted when no set
statements are issued, but the "change" is still called out when you attempt
to exit config mode.

My advice is to issue a rollback 0 when a show | compare indicates that
nothing has really changed.

Regards, and HTHs