[j-nsp] "Invalid VCs" error message on ATM interface

Patrick Liu paliu at nortelnetworks.com
Wed Jun 9 11:24:04 EDT 2004

Thanks for the info and we will try to stop those signaling VCs to see if it
helps or not. Do you have more information about this hardware bug? Will the
newer firmware on the ATM PIC fix this problem? It seems that we might have
to do the firmware upgrade.

Our SNMP tool reports interface errors on the ATM Interface. We don't seem
to experience performance impact. It's just annoying to see those errors
showing up on the report.