[j-nsp] ospf3 or ospf in policy-statement

R Che jlablab at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 20 02:31:26 EDT 2004

when I try to write a policy for ospf3 and ripng redistribution, I don't see protocol keyword for ospf3. I took ospf for ospf3 and it seems working.

is there an explanation for this or it's a bug? I'm using 6.3R1.3.

Thanks.

[edit policy-options policy-statement ospf3-ripng term 2]
j1# set from protocol ?
Possible completions:
  [                    Open a set of values
  aggregate            Aggregate routes
  bgp                  BGP
  direct               Directly connected routes
  dvmrp                DVMRP
  isis                 IS-IS
  l2circuit            Layer 2 circuits
  l2vpn                Layer 2 MPLS VPNs
  ldp                  LDP
  local                Local system addresses
  msdp                 Multicast Source Discovery
  ospf                 OSPF
  pim                  PIM
  rip                  RIP
  ripng                RIPng
  rsvp                 RSVP
  rtarget              Local route target VPN membership
  static               Statically defined addresses