AW: AW: [j-nsp] DHCP Relay on an VRF interface

Strahler, Carsten Carsten.Strahler at lambdanet.net
Fri Jun 25 08:01:22 EDT 2004

Hi,

then you should add this to your manual (Release 6.3) :

! You cannot configure the vrf-table-label statement on any of the following
PE-router-to-P-router PICs:
! 1-port Gigabit Ethernet QPP PIC
! 2-port Gigabit Ethernet QPP PIC
! 4-port Gigabit Ethernet PIC
! 10-port E1 PIC
! 12-port Fast Ethernet PIC
! 48-port Fast Ethernet PIC
! All ATM PICs, except the ATM2 PIC
! All Ethernet PICs configured with the VLAN encapsulation

Thanks for your help

Carsten