[j-nsp] Connecting Juniper LX to Cisco 6500 LX over short distance

Erik Haagsman erik at we-dare.net
Fri Mar 5 13:37:47 EST 2004

Hi Matt,

Yes we have, we connect our M40 with LH interfaces to Foundry and
Extreme equipment, with modular Cisco LX Gbics. Keep a few attenuators
handy just to be on the safe side, since they're only just inside the
budget, but we haven't had any problems sofar, and we've been running
stably for months now.

Cheers,

Erik

--